Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Friday, 18 November 2011

Winter Magic QP & Cluster Frame - FREEBIE

Here is a QP 12"x12" (3600px x 3600px) for any ScrapMakers out there and a Cluster frame (1400px x 1800px) for any Taggers to use in their personal designs (No commercial use allowed).
I made them both using the lovely Winter Magic kit by Mago74 , I'm sure you will agree it is a gorgeous kit - Thanks Mago

To download simply click the pictures to get the full size then right click and save to your computer

I hope you can find a use for them
Hugs 
xx



3 comments:

Fran Arizmendez said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

Shez said...

Thank you so very much for sharing these gorgeous frames with us! That kit is my all time favorite winter/Christmas kit.:)

Betsy E.PsP said...

Thank you so much for sharing those beautiful clusters xx