Photobucket
Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Revamping my blog

After a lot of consideration, I have decided to revamp my blog and as a result I have deleted all my old posts and freebies and will be shortly offering some new Freebies. 
All items on this blog will always remain free for you to download but after losing everything on my external drive and then being without a laptop for so long, I have decided that now is the time to start again!
I will NO longer be taking requests for kits due to health reasons but I will be aiming to make Freebies on a regular basis for download.
I hope you will like my new items and continue to pop in to see what I have to offer
Please bear with me while I finish revamping my blog and start adding new items
Jo
xx

1 comment:

Crafty Khandy said...

Hi there. I was reffered to your site for some breast cancer awareness DP. I am walking in June and want to make some card sets to use as thank you gifts for donors. Do you still have this available? Happy to pay a fee for files.