Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Back In Business!

As from this week, This blog is finally "Back in Business"!! and to begin I have decided to offer a weekly freebie which I will aim to post on a Thursday unless anything unusual happens! 

Having said that I am going to post this weeks Freebie Early and get it posted later today, so keep Looking! lol!

It seems ages since I designed anything so I hope my freebies will be ok for you all.
I have always used a PC in the past, Paintshop Pro and Photoshop design programs, (neither of which work on my new macbook and I cant afford to purchase the newer version of Photoshop at the minute)
 I am using a new design program called PixelMator, which is reasonably priced and works on an Apple Mac so it's a very different learning experience for me!
 Please feel free to send me an email using the link on the right hand side of the blog to let me know what you think.

I will begin to add NEW Items to the shop in the New Year but will let you know when I begin to do this, but for now I am beginning gradually with the Freebies only to this blog. 

There are of course still over 500 of my old items for sale in the shop, If you wish to take a look simply click the link at the top of this page


No comments: