Photobucket
Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Monday, 4 March 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Kits Etc - FREEBIES

Due to numerous requests, I am re - uploading all my Breast Cancer Awareness Freebies for you to download for your own personal use only
I hope you enjoy using them
Over the next few weeks I will also upload my other awareness kits for your use :)

The first 2 are full sized and can be used by Scrappers, Card Makers and Taggers alike :)

Hopefully all the links work, but if for any reason they dont then please politely let me know, Thanks!, please note:  I will not respond to nasty comments as I have had in the past when a link does not work!


Download HERE


Download HERE

and the following 3 are taggers sized Freebies :)


Download HERE


Download HERE


Download HERE





No comments: