Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Friday, 29 March 2013

Easter Mini Kit - PU - FREEBIE

I've been playing in Photoshop and here is a Mini Easter Kit that I have made for you all to use for your own personal use

It contains: 

1 x 12"x 12" Paper
49 Tiles 500pxx500px
2 Easter Eggs
2 Flowers

I hope you can find a use for it, As always download via my 4 shared using the link below the preview
xx


Download HERE



2 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Your oranges are so bright and cheerful, the way Spring out to feel. Thank you!

Jo Designz said...

Thank you for your lovely comments and for taking the time to message me, I really appreciate it x