Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Microcephaly Awareness Kit - taggers Size - FREEBIE

Here is a new Free Kit (Taggers size) for you to download for your own personal use only
I have made it  this afternoon for someone requesting the kit from me, I hope I have done it justice and it is something along the lines that you wanted.

The kit itself contains: 

2 Frames
4 Papers
3 Word Art
16 Elements

As always you can download via my 4 shared using the link below the Preview


Download HERE



2 comments:

Jessica Goyco said...

Jo this came out gorgeous....I love it thank you very much for making. I appreciate it..

Av said...

Pretty - many thanks :)