Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Old Freebie Awareness Kits - coming again soon!

Due to many requests, I have decided to begin to upload some of my Old Free Taggers sized Awareness Kits.
Quite a few of them I lost when my Hard Drive broke but I do have quite a few left so I will begin to upload them over the next few weeks.
If anyone has the feeding tube one that they previously downloaded I would be really grateful if you could let me know and possibly send it to me as I have had quite a few people request that kit inparticular and unfortunately that is one that I lost. If anyone does have it, I would like to add it to my blog again, Thanks

No comments: