Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Fibromyalgia Awareness Kit ~ Full Sized ~ FREEBIE

As it is Fibromyalgia Awareness Month in May I thought I would make an Awareness kit for you all to use for your own personal use in your ScrapBooking and Card Making Designs

The Kit contains:
21 Elements
8 A4 Printable papers

They have all been saved at 300dpi to give a good clear image when printing out or resizing for use in digital designing

I have split them into 2 files for downloading, the Elements & the Papers

I hope someone can find a use for this Kit

As always download from the links below the previews


Download HERE


Download HERE


1 comment:

Ψ Aqua Ψ said...

Thank you so much Jo!! I have fibro so this kit is awesome for me. ♥