Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Scrap Kit - Full sized FREEBIE

Here is a new kit for you all, this time a Full sized Kit for you to use for your own personal Use only.
I hope you can all find a use for it
As it is quite a big sized kit, I have split it into 2 files, one for the Papers and one for the Elements
As always download via the links below the previews


Download Elements HERE


Download Papers HERE



2 comments:

ladynightmare said...

Thank you for the freebie kit. there are 4 flowers that are broken in this downluad. flowers, 1 thru 4

Hugz,

Marianne

Jo Designz said...

Thanks Marianne, I have checked the download and it seems to be working fine now, not sure what the problem was wonder if it was just a glitch x