Photobucket
Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Spina Bifida Awareness Scrap Kit - FREEBIE

This is my last of my old Awareness Kits for you all
I hope to be making some more in the near future so be sure to keep a check for them
If there is a specific awareness kit you require be sure to send me a message and I will try to make one for you
I hope you like this kit,  as before please use only for personal use
Download link is below the preview


Download HERE




3 comments:

Lana said...

Woohoo, thank you for fixing the links. And sharing.

Jo Designz said...

you are very welcome :) x

CarolAnne said...

Your site was a pleasure to go through and your generousity in making scraps for all the different causes makes my heart feel good. I downloaded quite a few, as your work is very lovely! I will use them ONLY for my own personal pleasure - Thank you so very much!