Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Tuesday, 9 July 2013

2 New Quilts

I know this Blog is for my digital designs but I wanted to show you a couple of my home made Fabric Projects too!

 Here are pictures of a couple of my latest Completed Quilts

The first one is for a double bed and Measures 170cm x 150cm  with 2oz Wadding for the Summer, Made in the traditional way


And the second one is a Baby Quilt measuring 100 cm x 90cm Made using the Quilt & Go Method!


Not totally sure which method I prefer as they both have good and bad points! lol!! but I enjoyed creating something other than on the computer!

I have added Links of some useful craft shops on my Pinterest site for anyone interested in Fabric Crafts

Tomorrow I will be adding some new Digital Freebies here on the blog for you all to download :)
xx



No comments: