Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Monday, 23 September 2013

4 Tubes - Png & Psd Format - FREEBIE

Well here they are my first 4 Tubes for you to use in your tags for your own personal use only, 
Strictly No Commercial Use 

I hope you like them and can find a use for them

I made them using stock photos from Deviant art by Chibipanduhstock, CS6 and my Wacom Pen

I hope that they are ok as this is my first attempt at something like this, you never know I may make a few more in the near future! lol!!

I would love to see what you create with them

Please Use the Following copyright information on your tags:

 © Jo Designz - www.JoDesignz.blogspot.co.uk

Thank You!


As always please download from the link below the preview



Download HERE


3 comments:

Becca said...

Thanks so much for some awesome tubes!!

Jo Designz said...

you are very welcome :)
xx

Angie Corcel said...

thanks so pretty much hun!!!
xoxo AngieCorcel