Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Monday, 20 January 2014

Old Valentines Kits - Taggers Size - FREEBIES

I have been asked by a few people for links to my old Valentines Kits and as I had deleted them when I revamped my blog last year, I have decided to re-upload them for you to download again!

Really sorry but these are only in taggers size although many items can be resized as most items I saved as 300dpi, I just don't have the time to do it to them but if you want to download them anyway and try yourselves then feel free to do so

As always the download links are below the previews

If for any reason the links don't work please let me know, Thank you
xx


Download HERE


Download HERE


Download HERE


Download HERE



Download HERE


Download HERE



2 comments:

STrump said...

Thanks for the Valentine kits.
They are beautiful!!!

Dragonsweaver said...

Very beautiful, thank you.