Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Photoshop Patterns - FREEBIE

I've been playing around in Photoshop this afternoon and made some Patterns for personal use only.
 Each file contains the individual Patterns at 800x800 px saved at 300dpi  plus a .Pat file too so can be used in both photoshop & Paint shop pro!
These haven't been tested in anything other than PS CC so I would be grateful if you download and use in a different photoshop to that one, that you could let me know so I can inform other users as to their compatability, Just leave me  message in my chat box or on this post, Thanks very much
There are 4 different sets to follow along with download links below the previews
I hope someone can find a use for them


Blue Patterns Set 1 Download HERE


Pink Patterns Set 1 Download HERE


Paint Striped Patterns Download HERE


Rainbow Patterns Download HERE

No comments: