Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Friday, 6 June 2014

6 PS Multi Gradients - FREEBIE

Just a quick Pack of 6 Gradients for you to use in photoshop, sorry I haven't made the png files so these wont work in psp, if I get chance later I will do them & upload them.

The pack just contains the .grd file

These haven't been tested in anything other than PS CC so I would be grateful if you download & use in a different Version that you let me know so I can inform others as to their compatability, Just leave me a message in my chat box or on this post, Thanks very much.

As always download via the link below the preview, I hope someone can make use of them


No comments: