Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Thursday, 5 June 2014

Pink Floral Summer Kit Collection F/S - Freebie

Well here it is! the first Scrap Kit collection that I have made in a very long time!


It is full sized and saved at 300dpi to give good clear images when printing out. It  also makes them ideal for resizing.
The Elements, Word Art, Cluster Frames & Doodles are saved as PNG files and the Papers & Photos as Jpegs
Papers are 3600px x 3600px

The Collection contains:
19 Elements
4 Cluster Frames
7 Doodles
15 Papers
3 Word Art
4 Photos

As always download via the links below the previews
Due to the size of the files I have split them into smaller sized zips to make it easier for those of you on slower download speeds.
I hope someone can find a use for it, I would love to see what you create from it if you have the time to send me an email or a link via my chat box!







No comments: