Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Brain Cancer Awareness Scrap Kit - FS FREEBIE

I was asked if I wanted to contribute to a Brain Cancer blog train, Brain cancer is something that is close to my heart as my next door neighbour died of a Brain tumour a few years ago. 

As a former registered nurse I also cared for people with Brain tumours & I think that raising awareness for this disease is very important.


Anyway here are the items I have made along with the links to other designers and their blogs to download the rest of the freebie supplies!
The kit is full sized and I have split it into Papers & Elements to download to make it easier for those on slower internet speeds
As always download from the links below the previews


Download Elements HERE


Download Papers HERE

If you download please leave me a comment, thank you 
xx

Other Designers Links for more kits in this Blog train:

Melissa at  unique-styles
Maria  at  Maria's Place

*More designers have now added to the blog train*
 these links are below:












8 comments:

LadyMauve said...

Thanks for participating in this important awareness activity by creating this wonderful kit and sharing so freely with us.
Best Wishes to you.

Paulines Designs said...

thank you for this kit x

Alison Jones said...

Thank you for sharing. hugs x

Stacie Reynolds said...

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome awareness. so many people love them like me. I'm so honored to make this. <3

Alexis L-M said...

Thank you so much for the kit :)

Kat4evr said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit.

Bianca van esveld said...

Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderfull awareness kits <3

Edith Higgins said...

Thank you for sharing your talents