Photobucket
Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Monday, 14 July 2014

Cluster Frames for PU Only - FREEBIES

I have been playing around with a few Scrap kits and made a few Cluster Frames for you to download.

 Sorry but I have had the kits for years so some of the blogs here I downloaded them from are no longer there so I cant give you links to all of the kits but when I can I will. 

 If I haven't left a link  and someone knows the link, please send me a message & I will be able to add it to this post, giving the right credits, Thank you!

 All the Clusters can be used for Personal Use only.
 They are quite large so can be used by Scrapbookers, Card Makers & Taggers

Click on the Images to get the full sized Cluster then right click & save Image to your Computer

I hope you can find a use for them

If you download please leave me a comment, thank you
xx

Summers End 1 & 2 Cluster Frames
(This Kit was an August blog train with multiple Designers including, TammyKat, Bittersweet designs, Danielle Corbitt, Babycake Scraps & Many more - sorry I have searched all their blogs but cant find a link to the kit itself)



Funky Summer Cluster Frame
 Island Splash Cluster Frame

Indian Summer Cluster Frame
(Kit by Cyrene of Graphic Illusions - Sorry unable to find the link)


4 comments:

Golden said...

Hello I was searching your blog and came across your cluster made with my Island Splash kit. Good job! Awesomeness!! Thanks for giving it a whirl! Hugs! ♥

Emerald said...

I love your cluster frames. Thanks so much for them.

Jo Designz said...

Thank you for your lovely comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment xx

Juanita said...

Thank you for sharing