Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Indian Summer FS Scrap KIt Collection - FREEBIE

I have been playing around in photoshop and made this full sized kit for you to download.

It is full sized and for personal use only

All elements are saved as Pngs at 300dpi to give a good clear image for those of you wanting to print them out

The papers are saved as Jpegs

As always download via the links below the Previews.

I hope someone can find a use for it

If you download please leave me a comment, thank you
xx


Download Elements HERE


Download Clusters HERE


Download Blank Frames HERE


Download Papers HERE


Download Word Art HERE




No comments: