Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Friday, 1 August 2014

A Couple of Cluster Frames - FREEBIES

Here are a couple of cluster frames I made using Kits by Gold Dust
you can find her blog HERE

All Cluster frames are for personal use only and are full sized so can be used by Taggers and Scrapbookers alike

To download, click for the full sized image, then right click and 'save as'

I hope someone can find a use for them

If you download, Please leave me a comment, thank you.
xx

 This  first Cluster I  made using Sea Breeze Kit
you can find the kit HERE




This Cluster frame was made using Gold Dust Purple Pleasures Scrap Kit
You can find the Kit HERE



2 comments:

marlah24 said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Lily said...

so cute, thanh you for sharing :)