Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Designer That Inspires Me Award

I Recieved this award today from Kaci at Scrappin Krazy Designs

Thank you very much, It means a lot to me to know I inspire someone with my designs


I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs that inspire me:

KathyFrances & Sly at Escape From Reality


5 comments:

Emma SP said...

Wow thank you so much Jo xx I really appreciate this wonderful award. Huge hugs
Em
xxx

Deliciously Dangerous said...

Awe this is so sweet of you I am thrilled to inspire you.. Thank you xoxo Dee

Jo Designz said...

You are both welcome, you deserve it!
xx

Mary said...

Ohhh my goshhhh I'm so flattered I've never won a blog award before so this is my 1st!! Thanks so much Jo for thinking of me I'm so honored and humbled and going to proudly display it on my blog big hugzzz >:D< thanks again!!!

Sly. EFR said...

We were very honored to have received this award...especially from someone we admire so much!!!!
Forgive us for not responding sooner...as we just discovered your post!!!
It means the world to us!!!
Thank you so much,
Love.
Sly and Kathyfrances!!!