Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Saturday, 9 August 2014

My Love & To My friends Clusters - FREEBIE

Here are a couple of cluster frames I made using Kits
by Scrapping Mar
you can find her blog & ftu Kits HERE

All Cluster frames are for personal use only and are full sized so can be used by Taggers and Scrapbookers alike

To download, click for the full sized image, then right click and 'save as'

I hope someone can find a use for them

If you download, Please leave me a comment, thank you.
xx

The first one I have made using the 'My Love' Scrap Kit


and here is a tag I made with it, Using the wonderful artwork of VeryMany



Below is a Cluster Frame made with the 'To my Friends' Kit



No comments: