Welcome to my blog: Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Saturday, 9 August 2014

'Schools Out' Word Art - FREEBIE

I made this word art for a  challenge I was working on a few days ago & figured I may as well post it here in case anyone can find a use for it

It is saved at 300dpi PNG & full sized so can be used by Scrapbookers & Taggers alike.

For personal use only

Simply click on the image for the full size, then right click 
& 'save as'

If downloaded Please leave me a comment

Thank You
xx


3 comments:

marlah24 said...

Thanks!

Kaci said...

I left you something at this link <3 http://scrappinkrazydesigns.blogspot.com/2014/08/rawk-my-socks-award.html

Jo Designz said...

Wow Thank u Kaci, what a lovely surprise.
just Collected it now,
xx