Photobucket
Here you will find a collection of 'Full sized' Freebies that I have made for you to download for your own Personal Use.
I hope you all find something that you can use

Friday, 4 December 2015

Winter, Christmas, New Year Taggers Kits - FREEBIES

Here are the links to all my old Christmas & Winter Taggers sized kits on my dropbox along with the previews

There are a total of 6 kits per link, giving 24 kits in total!

For Personal Use only, Please do not upload to any file sharing group, Thank you

These were previously on my blog until I revamped it a while ago but thought someone might be able to find a use for them so I am supplying the links again! lol!

Enjoy!

More to follow as time allows! so watch this space!! lol!!


Christmas & Winter Kits 1





Christmas & Winter Kits 2




Christmas & Winter Kits 3




Christmas & Winter Kits 4




Christmas Png Sets


5 comments:

Avril H said...

Wow How generous So much to choose from Many thanks :-) Have a great Christmas x

Jo Designz said...

Happy Christmas to you too Avril, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment
xx

Linda said...

Thank you so very much for the beautiful Christmas Kits. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Linda said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful Christmas kits. Have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Irene Bradley said...

Thank you for these awesome sets